Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Little Bit More Than Needed:


 
Challenge Day 3: Part 1
Tell All About Your Day in Great Detail

Should this be referred to as the TMI (too much information) blog? I’m debating. My day in detail sounds a bit boring and a little egocentric. I guess for the challenge I’ll type quick. A writer’s way of referencing ripping of a band-aid; still hurts but it’s not as bad if you do it quickly.

My morning consisted of the boyfriend and I sleeping in.  I was suppose to make a trip to my hometown today to retrieve my high school transcript but that journey has been delayed.  We [the boyfriend, myself, and the babies] all went for a walk around the neighborhood. We’ve finally made a routine route and it’s nice feeling very picture perfect family(esqu).  Blossom, the youngest, continues to pull at her lead; whereas Bunker is the ideal dog and walks while matching your pace.  
            We then went out where I was gifted with the ever refreshing sweetness of the McDonalds Caramel Frappe. One more pit stop and then we were back home. The rest of the evening has been spent a mist Stephen King’s miniseries “The Last Stand” and the cuddling of the family on the leather couch. We’ll probably go for another walk before the sun leaves. Dinner will consist of hamburger meet that I’ve had thawing out all day. Tonight we will watch “Grey’s Anatomy” with dinner and finish up another episode of “The Last Stand”. Today really wasn’t all that interesting. If something between now and bed time happens, I’ll be happy to most likely keep it to myself. Until Challenge Day 4, of course. Have A Great Evening Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment