Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Little Less Than A Lot:


Challenge Day 2: Part 2:
Something I Feel Strongly About

There’s a lot that I feel strongly about. I could be predictable and pick a controversial issue like abortion, gay rights, or even the death sentence but I’m not. I’ll save that for a time when I feel compelled to do so. Today, I feel strongly about sitting at home on a beautiful day, catching up on homework, sleeping in, and playing with the babies. The house is a mess but I have no great desire to clean and I can tell that I may have done some homework but I don’t feel accomplished by it in any way. No, today is a lazy day and I feel strongly that it was a much needed lazy day. That’s about it. 

Sorry this post was a litle lacking compared to my others but I didn't really feel to compelled by the subject. 

No comments:

Post a Comment